Weddings are one of life’s greatest milestones and have been for centuries. For so many women, the wedding day has been something they’ve been told is the most important day of their lives; and consequently they’ve been planning and fantasizing about their big day since they were young girls. And that’s probably a good thing since there are so many aspects of a good wedding, especially for traditional ceremonies . If it isn’t done right, the ceremony just doesn’t mean as much.
We tend to put so much bearing, weight and importance on making sure everything about the big day is completely perfect, that the day is almost ruined by stress and fatigue. You only get one wedding day and you should be standing back and enjoying the moment, not worrying about trivial things that someone else could be handling.
Wedding planners are often thought to be used by those planning extravagant soirees, but just like a pre-wedding spa treatment, a wedding planner can be the first wedding gift you give yourself. From day coordination to full-on design and planning, there are wedding planners for every budget.
Here are 5 Reasons You Should Hire a Wedding Planner:
1) They will help you stay within your budget. Many couples go over budget because they aren’t sure how a particular cost fits in with the big picture, or are easily swayed by costly upgrades from their vendor. A good wedding planner will help you determine what is necessary for your budget.
2) They will save you time. The average wedding will take 200-400 hours to plan, and this can be extremely overwhelming for busy couples. They can help you find the best wedding photographer or that perfect caterer for your reception—something that could take you forever to do with your busy schedule. A good wedding planner will break your to-do list down into functional bite-sized increments, making it less impossible to get things done.
3) They will help you make good decision, based on their years of experience. It’s your first wedding, and this is their thousandth, so you will be in good hands with a wedding planner helping you make decisions.
4) They can understand and interpret your vision. Wedding planner’s jobs are the listen to what you want and make it happen in the most realistic terms. If it’s something that can’t be done, they can help turn your idea into a better one that can actually work.
5) They will give you peace of mind that things will get done. Knowing that you have an advocate there coordinating your day allows you enjoy the moment and be a relaxed guest at your wedding, not a stressed-out problem solver.
There is a perfect wedding planner for every person and every budget. Just make sure that the planner understands your vision for your wedding, and if it’s a good one, they’ll stop at nothing to make sure your wedding day is the happiest day of your life.